- 1/2 Watermelon, cubed
- Fresh mint leaves, picked
- 1 Persian cucumber, peeled, cored, and sliced thin
- Goat cheese, crumbled for topping
- 2 tsp. White wine vinegar
- 4 tsp. Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
Vinaigrette- In a medium size bowl whisk together the vinegar and olive until emulsified, then add the chopped shallots. Season to taste with salt & pepper
In a separate bowl add the cubed watermelon, sliced cucumber, and partial mint leaves.
Add the vinaigrette to the watermelon mix and lightly toss with a spatula. Serve on a small plate. Garnish with the remaining mint leaves and goat cheese crumble. Serve immediately.