- A bag of your favorite chocolate chip cookies from the store, about 20 cookies
- A handful of mixed nuts (cashews, pecans, pistacios, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, room temp
- 5 ounces Dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- A handful of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp. instant coffee grounds
- Throw the cookies and nuts in a food processor and blend until nuts and cookies are all crumbled.
- Dump the crumble mix into a large bowl and add the butter.
- Mix with your hands until the butter is well incorporated.
- Pour cookie mix into an empty pie pan and use your fingers to mold the mix to the shape of the pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and set aside.
- Cook the chocolate chips, heavy cream, and instant coffee in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until smooth and warm, stirring occasionally.
- Pour chocolate into the cookie crumble pie. (Be very generous with the chocolate and don’t forget to lick the spatula when you’re finished)
- Cover pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ganache becomes solid.
- Cut a slice of the deliciousness and serve cold with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.