- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 tsp. fresh ginger, chopped
- 3 green onion stalks, chopped
- 4 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. hoison sauce
- 4 tsp. sesame, peanut, or canola oil
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs top sirloin, sliced thin
- 1 bag frozen organic peas
- 1 bag frozen organic carrots
- 1 bag fresh bean sprouts
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
Add oil to stir-fry wok, large cast iron, or deep sauté pan and sauté garlic, onions, & ginger for 2 -3 minutes. Add steak along with hoison and soy sauce and sauté on medium high heat until beef is cooked.
Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time, season to taste.
Serve over white or brown rice and garnish with fresh cilantro.