- 2 lbs organic ground chicken
- 2 cage free eggs, yolks only
- 1 green Granny Smith apple, peeled and minced
- 4 stalks green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp dry thyme
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and use hands to mix. Gloves or bare hands are fine.
- Form 2 inch balls out of the chicken mix using a ice cream scoop or you can eye ball them, it’s ok if they’re no perfect. Place them on a non stick cookie sheet and flatten each ball to make round patties.
- In a medium size skillet, on medium high heat drizzle pan with olive oil and fry patties working in batches and be careful not to over crowd them. Cook 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown. Place on a napkin to strain excess oil before serving.