- 4c. all purpose flour
- 1tsp. baking soda
- pinch of kosher salt
- 2tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4tsp. allspice
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1c. cream cheese
- 1 1/4c. brown sugar
- 3/4c. granulated sugar
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl sift the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add the butter, cream cheese, and both sugars. Beat on medium high until fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Reduce the speed to low and add the dry ingredients. Mix until the flour is incorporated. Remove the bowl from the mixer and add the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet with either a spoon or 1 ounce cookie scoop about an inch apart.
- Bake cookies until they’re slightly cracked on the surface and golden. Rotate the baking sheet half way if necessary. 12-15 minutes. Remove cookies and place them on a cooling rack. Enjoy with ice cream or milk!